Kingdom Gravity Ministries, a 501c3 non-profit organization, was birthed out of an encounter in the foothills of the Himalayan mountains in Western China. Tom’s heart is to see God’s Kingdom come NOW on earth as it is in heaven, and for sons and daughters to discover their identity and step into their destiny.
A lifestyle of prayer is foundational in Tom’s life, connecting him with the heart of God for His people, as well as imparting faith in the power of prayer to those around him. Tom has a deep love for the body of Christ which is released in the gift of encouragement and exhortation through prophecy to individuals, setting people in their place as part of the body. Tom’s greatest passion, however, is wrapped up in one thing: being in the Presence of God, and taking others with him to that place. His ministry flows from a place of Presence, changing atmospheres, lives, and destinies for the Kingdom of God.
Tom’s call is to connect and serve alongside local churches and ministries domestically and abroad for:
- Releasing awakening and revival in the local church and the marketplace through the exaltation of Jesus Christ.
- Prophesying the heart and words of the Father over churches, businesses, cities, and regions giving intercessors and leaders clear prayer directives and targets.
- Working with pastors and leadership teams on how to create prophetic environments where the Spirit of God can move freely.
- Teaching and training people about the manifold wisdom of God and bringing understanding to the nature, function and diversity of prophetic ministry.
- Activating people to dream, preparing dreamers to partner and build with God and practically steward their dreams to fulfill His purposes within their sphere of influence.
In addition to traveling as a prophetic minister, Tom is also on the eldership team at East Gate Community Church in Rockwall, TX. This is a church community that is Building Family and Impacting Culture, whose desire to be about the Psalms 27:4 One Thing.
Our Objectives Are Simple:
- To awaken hearts on the earth to behold and become the brightness of His rising.
- To release prophetic insight, understanding, and strategy to navigate the body into higher perspectives.
- To raise up a generation that lives, moves and has their being in the Father’s heart.
“Stop imitating the ideals and opinions of the culture around you, but be inwardly transformed by the Holy Spirit through a total reformation of how you think. This will empower you to discern God’s will as you live a beautiful life, satisfying and perfect in His eyes.” – Romans 12:2 TPT
”They are created now [called into being by the prophetic word] and not long ago; and before today you have not heard of them, so that you will not say, ‘Oh yes! I knew them.” – Isaiah 48:7 AMP
“For in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.” – Acts 17:28 NKJV